Saturday, November 28, 2009
Hey.... I'm so nervous Homecoming is Monday and I have no idea who I'm goin with. I'm nervous because I don't know if I'm goin with Crawford or not.I want to be with Crawford....and I'm afraid that I will be the only one wearing a big puffy dress. This is stressful..I can't decide which shoes to wear when they call us to the gym to practice and pick who we go with they do it by height. Like put the boys tallest to shortest and girls shortest to tallest and however you fall in line and who is standing in front of you is who you go with.Anyway which shoes my New Balances or my flip-flops.. my New Balances because I don;t want to be to short,my flip-flops because I don't want to be to tall.Help! I will post after Homecoming and tell you how it went... Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












































No comments:
Post a Comment